The ingredients in Serenol have been shown to decrease irritability, mood swings, water retention, sleep disturbances, food intake, and food cravings.*
Articles in this section
- What is Serenol?
- Who can or should use Serenol?
- How does Serenol work?
- What symptoms does Serenol help?
- Is Serenol non-hormonal?
- How is Serenol made?
- What are the other ingredients in Serenol?
- What is Royal Jelly and why was it added to Serenol?
- How long has Serenol been on the market?
- What is the differentiator for Serenol when compared to other supplements?