Serenol is composed of 2 primary ingredients – purified pollen extract and chromium picolinate. The purified pollen extract comes from plants grown in the fields of southern Sweden. We mechanically harvest our pollen source materials, closely monitoring pollen quality. The plants are collected and pure pollen is derived and inspected for quality. Only premium pollen is used for extraction. Serenol’s Swedish manufacturing facility has passed FDA inspection, and is regularly inspected by the Swedish Medical Products Agency (MPA). The chromium picolinate is produced in the United States under current Good Manufacturing Practices (cGMP). Serenol is manufactured in the USA by combining the purified pollen extract and the chromium picolinate.
Articles in this section
- What is Serenol?
- Who can or should use Serenol?
- How does Serenol work?
- What symptoms does Serenol help?
- Is Serenol non-hormonal?
- How is Serenol made?
- What are the other ingredients in Serenol?
- What is Royal Jelly and why was it added to Serenol?
- How long has Serenol been on the market?
- What is the differentiator for Serenol when compared to other supplements?