Please consult your doctor. Serenol is a nutritional supplement, but we always recommend you speak with your doctor.
Articles in this section
- What is the recommended dose of Serenol?
- Do I have to take Serenol with food? How long before or after meals? Do I take it at bedtime?
- Can children (less than 18 years old) take Serenol?
- If I forgot to take Serenol one day, should I double my dose the next day?
- What if I took more than one dose of Serenol a day?
- Can you take Serenol if you are taking birth control?
- Can Serenol be taken with different types of medications (e.g., blood pressure, cholesterol-lowering, heart disease, ulcer, GERD?)
- How is Serenol sold? How many tablets are in a package?
- Does Serenol come with a child-proof cap?
- How should I store Serenol?