Serenol is not a prescription drug; so a physician’s prescription is not required. However, we always recommend that you discuss your treatment plan with your healthcare professional. If your healthcare professional would like additional information on Serenol, he/she can visit Serenol.com/HCP.
Articles in this section
- What is your return policy?
- Where can I purchase Serenol?
- Can I buy Serenol in retail pharmacies or stores?
- How can I contact Serenol?
- Is there a toll-free number?
- Where can I find my medical professional’s Serenol coupon code?
- Can I receive automatic refills of Serenol?
- Do I need a doctor's prescription?
- Do I need to consult my physician or gynecologist before taking Serenol?
- Is Serenol covered by health insurance? By Medicare or Medicaid?