With many products containing plant-based ingredients, it is common for color variations to occur with new batches, or for color to darken over time. The change in color does not affect the strength or quality of your tablets of Serenol in any way.
Articles in this section
- What is Serenol?
- Who can or should use Serenol?
- How does Serenol work?
- What symptoms does Serenol help?
- Is Serenol non-hormonal?
- How is Serenol made?
- What are the other ingredients in Serenol?
- What is Royal Jelly and why was it added to Serenol?
- How long has Serenol been on the market?
- What is the differentiator for Serenol when compared to other supplements?