Your medical professional may have given you a piece of paper with the Serenol website address and his/her specific Serenol coupon code. In addition, if you received a promotional starter pack sample of Serenol, the coupon code will be written on the front cover of the box. If you do not have your medical professional’s coupon code or cannot find it, please call customer service at 1-800-SERENOL (toll-free) and one of our customer service representatives may be able to assist you.
Articles in this section
- What is your return policy?
- Where can I purchase Serenol?
- Can I buy Serenol in retail pharmacies or stores?
- How can I contact Serenol?
- Is there a toll-free number?
- Where can I find my medical professional’s Serenol coupon code?
- Can I receive automatic refills of Serenol?
- Do I need a doctor's prescription?
- Do I need to consult my physician or gynecologist before taking Serenol?
- Is Serenol covered by health insurance? By Medicare or Medicaid?